Come to the Questions Desk when you need assistance with ...
- Doing research
- Finding materials in the library
- Using the online catalog
- Using the journal databases
- Accessing US Government information
- Placing a PASCAL or OCLC Interlibrary Loan request
- Using your student Print Management Account for computer printing
- Getting the password for computer printing if you are not a CSU student
- The Ready Reference collection behind the Reference Desk which holds frequently used titles, such as the MLA and APA style guides
CSU Librarians are available to provide help with research and answer questions to anyone in person, over the phone, by email, online chat, or by scheduling a research appointment.